Sunday, February 5, 2012

Lynnderella "I Can Afford It"

Superbowl Sunday!! I am of course doing my nails haha , while ESPN is playing on my TV. This is sure to be this way all day long til the game is over. Today I used Lynnderella's "I Can Afford It" over Nubar's "Reclaim".



I also stamped a heart to my accent nail. I love how the Lynnderella polish applied I used a little more than one coat, it covers so well. It has green glitter with some purple, gold mixed in throughout. It covered so well I really didn't need to put the Nubar Reclaim under it. I purchased  this  Lynnderella polish from Llarowe . The Lynnderella polishes are quite popular so be sure to read what Leah Ann has posted on the home page of her website.

Thank you so much for reading!

Til the next post...

Cari

6 comments: