Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Bundle Monster Contest-My Entry

Hello!! Sorry if I seem to be MIA lately, with work and my housework I've just been busy. I have a business trip in Orlando next week which I am excited for. I am going to a conference and then staying a week with my husband for vacation. I have cousins in Florida so I am excited to see them. On to other news! I entered Bundle Monster's Stamping plate contest. The contest requires that you use Bundle Monster products such as an image from their stamping plates, nail gems etc. I chose to use an animal print from plate BM-223 over top neon colored polishes.I painted all of my nails white and then sponged on Sinful Colors neon polishes that I purchased for .99 each at Walgreens (what a deal!) I am in love with Sinful Colors, their formula is great , and you can not beat the price, right? Enough talk, here is a photo of my entry:


I have been sharing the link to my entry on facebook to get votes in. I would really appreciate my followers voting for my nail entry too! You can do so by clicking HERE
Thank you in advance for voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment