Saturday, January 28, 2012

Misa:Embroidered Emerald



Today I polished my nails with Misa's Embroidered Emerald (purchased at a beauty supply I cant remember the name of, sorry) and Essie's Shine of the Times(purchased at CVS). I also added a cute stamp :) You may have noticed my nails are now shorter than previous posts. I've decided to take my acrylic nails off and just  grow my natural nails out. I think it will be awhile before they're strong again, so until then I have to baby them. I'm using Nailtiques Formula 2, for weak and thin nails. I also need a good base coat that prevents polish from peeling off, so Im using Orly Bonder, so far so good!
    Misa's Embroidered Emerald applied really well, I used two coats. I was curious to see how Essie's Shine of the Times would look over it and I was pleasantly surprised :) It gave it an orange tint.
I just got new stamp plates today from Amazon, the brand is Red Angel, and the plate number is used is RA117. This stamp design cracked me up so I had to try it out...

5 comments:

  1. AND YAY for natural nails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stamps. I'm still trying to figure it out. Never seem to cover my entire nail. I guess practice makes perfect. Yay for growing your nails out. Mine are a bit short at the moment as well after having broken a few. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!! :D

    ReplyDelete